Perform a multitude of Security duties to include access control and utilizing the computer system to log in/out vehicles entering and leaving the plant facility. Monitor personnel entering plant site to ensure that all who enter the facility are in compliance with Tropicana’s Good Manufacturing Practices as well as all Security policies and procedures; and support the Food safety / Food defense program. Duties to include but are not limited to,
- Check in/out materials and finished goods in the Red Prairie system for Packaging Operations Group.
- Check in/out Raw materials in IBM Mainframe system for Fruit Operations Group.
- Check in/out bulk finished product in the automated Data Collection (ADC) system for Juice Operations Group.
- Operate and maintain the security camera system (Avigalon, CCTV).
- Operate and maintain the access control system (CCure 9000).
- Monitor and maintain the Simplex fire and ammonia notification control system (TSW)
- Support the site drug and alcohol policy by conducting breath alcohol tests and collecting urine samples.
- Support the Food Safety / Food defense program as it relates to the site security policy.
- Conduct foot and vehicle patrols throughout the facility.
- Report to work on short notice for emergency shift coverage when needed.
- Become an Emergency Response Team member and be prepared to respond to emergency situations such as fire, floods, environmental spills, Ammonia or other chemical releases.
- Become certified and proficient in confined space rescue, high angle rescue, hazwoper, basic first aid and trauma first responder, Incident command ICS 100 and 200, and be able to perform task in confined spaces while wearing SCBA equipment.
- Maintain proper dress and hygiene to conform to the industry standard and Tropicana policies.
- Proficient in the use of SAP Employee Self Service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Computer literate, proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be available for day or night shifts; weekends and holidays; emergency shift coverage.
- One year Police or Security experience
- Three years Police or Security experience.
- AED, CPR, and First Aid certified.
- ICS (Incident Command) 100 and 200 certified.
- Security Class D License
- Proficient knowledge in operating systems including but not limited to ADC, Red Prairie, IBM Mainframe, Avigalon CCTV, CCure 9000, Simplex TSW, and SAP.
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician.
- Certified Drug Test Collector.
- Food Safety / Food Defense Training.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement