Consumer Relations Senior Manager
The ideal candidate will develop a strong, collaborative partnership across the Nutrition brands cross-functional team to exchange consumer insights critical to enabling business decisions. This individual will promote the Tropicana brand, protect our trademark and minimize risk strengthening our corporate reputation. Additionally, the CR Senior Manager will provide direction, training and leadership to the C3i communication center frontline team to promote excellent consumer service standards and critical information needed to respond accurately and effectively to millions of consumer interactions annually.
- Partnering with R&D, nutrition sciences, and legal to provide nutrition and ingredient messaging expertise to the frontline team at C3i.
- Leading as Consumer Relations Brand liaison role for the Tropicana Business Unit.
- Collaborating across business unit functions to exchange information essential to consumer interactions, protection of the brand and minimize negative exposure.
- Anticipates and counsels on nutrition related escalations and issues, shares risk and mitigation strategiesServing as the primary interface with marketing partners to provide consumer insights to further enhance the consumers’ experience with our products, promotions, advertising and other offers.
- Providing training on new products and initiatives to prepare the c3i team for consumer response.
- Guiding the maintenance of the Tropicana knowledgebase with talk points, key messages, products and company information enabling the c3i team to accurately respond to consumer questions and concerns.
- Serving as a guide and mentor to more junior members across CR to build skills and capabilities.
- Actively participating in CR reporting and messaging work stream initiatives.
- Interfacing across all PepsiCo Communications Centers to leverage best practices, knowledge, and analytics/reporting.
- Deep understanding of consumer health and wellness concerns, nutrition and ingredients
- Nutrition training or certification; R.D. preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Consumer advocate with a passion for service
- Collaborative; strong influence and relationship skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Consumer Relations, or Nutrition related field
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in Communications or related Consumer Relations field
- Strategic planning, project management and marketing or communications experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to plan and evaluate the impact of consumer issues on the business
- Comfort in digital/social media space and impact of consumer issues on the business
- Excellent analytical skills to delve into the comprehensive consumer data collected through the communication center to thoroughly understand consumer concerns
- Experience in developing and conducting training
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement