Perform routine administrative tasks such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and assist the Plant Manager in their day to day working. The job also requires helping Plant Manager with various reports and different assignments.
- Update Plant manager’s calendar, maintain scheduling & keep checking of daily activities.
- Schedule conferences, meetings, presentations,
- Receive & screen phone calls, visitors, emails, incoming mails, and answer routine questions and furnish information to various internal/ external stakeholders.
- Compose type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Signing off routine documents & coordinating their further signing off from Factory controller/ MU Controller/ CFO/ GM at HO.
- Keep track of documents (CARS/Agreements/ Contracts) & follow up with managers & Admins assistants at plant and HO.
- File medical/T&E/entertainment/ vehicle maintenance & other expenses and follow-up with Finance for payment.
- Manage international travel for entire Ops. team including; arrangement of Cash Advance/Visa processing/flight reservation/ hotel/ pick & drop/ letters to Embassies. Complete TRF &T&E reports for all international travel within Ops team.
- Make domestic travel arrangements (flight reservation/hotel/pick & drop/ Rent-a-Car)
- Assist foreign visitors in getting their required visa to Pakistan by timely submission of invitation letter/Chambers attestation documents. Also coordinate their stay & travel arrangements within Pakistan. Intimate Admin for Security protocol for all such visitors.
- Compile Monthly Ops Review deck; follow up with HoDs for timely submission
- Minimum Graduate qualification required.
- Preferably Masters.
- Computer operations proficiency (especially MS Office).
- Quick note taking ability.
- Excellent word processing speed/ stenography and transcription.
- 2 – 4 years: Industry experience in Admin support/ Secretarial work in the corporate sector.
- Exposure of working with Senior leadership is preferred
Job Type: Regular