HSE Shift Officer
To coordinate with EHS Manager for implementation of plant safety, health & environment agenda, by incorporating system development and process implementation whilst ensuring compliance to all local laws and standards of client.
The required candidate would be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessment; safe observation reporting, Accident/Incident investigations etc. on day to day basis.
- Development of GEHSMS (Global Environment Health Safety Management System) program & procedures to achieve target score set by region or local management.
- To assist EHS Manager for OHSAS, ISO 14001 & GEHSMS certification compliance
- Delivering safety trainings & refresher courses to Client’s employees, Dependent & Independent Contractors etc.
- Coordinating fire/evacuation drills & first aider training refreshers
- Waste data reporting on monthly basis for KPI reporting on Global Matrix.
- Monthly & bi-weekly inspection of fire extinguishers, hydrants, Fire alarm & Emergency lights.
- Strengthen the PTW (Permit to Work) system and implementation of new permits (i.e. Work at Height, Electrical, Confined Space and Excavation work permit)
- Line walk & near miss reporting trends & its corrective & preventive measures align with Engineering.
- Reviewing and implementation of specific EHS Plan and Procedures and enhancement of its effectiveness by adopting the best industrial practices.
- To assist EHS Manger for development of HSE reviews, Project & Plan.
- Testing of water effluent & stack emission analysis internally/externally as per set frequency.
- Calibrations of all HSE & WWTP equipments like Lab equipments, noise level meter & Load lifting equipments.
- Developing of SOPs/SWP for in coordination with Area in-charge and EHS Manager.
- Conducting safety line walks for identification of any potential hazards & its rectification.
- Manage an effective and continuous environmental system that ensures compliance to local and Client’s standards.
- Conducting Task hazard Analysis to identify opportunities for risk reductions, and develop action plan.
- Management of HSE department documents in accordance to Client’s documents control standard.
- Development & procurement of HSE department material like Firefighting room inventory, safety signage, boards etc.
- Develop & implement myEHS Compliance, audit & Incident modules with collaboration of Regional/Sector EHS Manager.
(a) Graduation BSc or Engineering degree
(b) Safety Certification i.e. NEBOSH/ Lead Auditor, OSHA 30 hours
(c) Computer knowledge
(d) Ability to develop and analyze date and extract meaningful results and actions out of it
2-4 years in of EHS Management System
Job Type: Regular