PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 23 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola – also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also, means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Are you looking for an internship at Pepsico?
Landing an internship with Pepsico is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door and drastically improves your chances at landing a full time job at the company after graduation. Pepsico interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and will have the chance to learn from more experienced professionals. At the culmination of the internship, you'll have enough experience to determine if you're prepared to launch your career with Pepsico.
Pepsico has a well-structured internship program that sets their interns up for success. Students have the opportunity to utilize the knowledge they have gained in the classroom and see how their studies translate into a professional setting. It's no surprise that an internship helps bridge the gap between being a successful student and an invaluable member of the Pepsico team.
Duration – 6 to12 weeks (June - August)
1. You have to have a UAE residence visa
2. You have to currently be in University studying
- Student in the 2nd or 3rd year of study (preferably, not as a rule); This program would be open to candidates who are currently pursuing a full time bachelor or master’s degree
- Students must have a valid UAE Residence VISA and must be able to procure a No Objection Letter (NOC) from their sponsor
- High capability of decision making;
- Leadership attitude;
- Results driven and flexible
- Strong analytical skills;
- Influencing and building networking ability;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good Command of MS Office, especially Excel.
Job Type: Regular