Seasonal Warehouse Technician - May to September
PepsiCo Foods Canada is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Foods Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team. While sales growth and operational excellence is vital to our performance, it's people that drive our success!
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opportunity for part-time Warehouse Technicians in our Bedford, NS location. If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join the team.
This is a seasonal position from approx. May 13 with an end date of September. The successful candidate will be scheduled for up to 40 hours per week; Shift to be determined.
- Unloads cardboard and return product from route trucks into inventory
- Stacks and bundles cardboard
- Picks customer orders in full cases or by individual bags
- Loads delivery trucks with product using two-wheel carts & by hand
- Performs general clean-up/sanitation duties
- Works in a safe manner utilizing safe lifting techniques
- Attends regular scheduled team meetings
- Other duties as assigned: numerous miscellaneous tasks are required in the execution of this position. These may include: handling display equipment; Reposition trucks on the lot and completion of warehouse related paperwork.
Other Job Requirements:
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results oriented
- Proficient with computers
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Steel-toed safety boots are required
- Warehousing experience is an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record is an asset
Job Type: Temporary