Senior Brand manager, Children Food Innovations
This is a perfect opportunity to join PepsiCo/WBD Children Food team with it market leading brands and make you contribution to further brand success and children food market development in Russia and CIS.
Innovation manager is a wide-ranging role from dreaming up initial concepts, developing them and selling them inside the business to managing the project through its evolution to launch. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience in either brand marketing or new product development in FMCG environment (food or non-food) and in CAPEX project management.
- Lead development of innovation projects including:
- Product development and design
- Lead cross functional development team
- Lead development of CAPEX projects from Children Food Category side including:
- Cross functional team collaboration to deliver CAPEX approval according to schedule
- Identify growth territories based on state of the business, competitive environment, trends, need states and market structure.
- Contribute to pipeline plan development, including overall strategy, idea generation and concept development.
• University Degree (marketing, economics)
- Experience in Brand management, NPD , project management (FMCG) no less than 5 years
- Prior Marketing Innovation experience within consumer packaged goods
- CAPEX projects management experience
- Marketing and financial literacy
- Strong success record in product/ brand management across all 4 Ps.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment.
- Combination strong analytical skills and creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Team player
- English: written and verbal no less then upper-intermediate
Job Type: Regular