Category Management Associate
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by leveraging Category management and planogram/schematic development for Tier 2/Tier 3 C&G, and Multicultural, accounts to drive incremental space, volume and share gains. Manage all space management needs of assigned accounts for the California and Nevada markets referencing IRI statistics.
- Partner with local leadership to develop planograms to maximize historical sales trends for small format customers.
- Daily analysis on store data to develop a recommendation on space to sale specific planograms.
- Continual analysis post reset to evaluate volume trends.
- Provide data analytics to chain owners, buyers and category managers across the California and Nevada Markets to discuss utilization of space to maximize store sales.
- Accountable for providing data to local leadership to help drive Large and Small format store sales.
- Specialized focus against Northern and Southern California assigned customer base.
- Accountable for reset schedule coordination among all vendors for assigned accounts and various APS processing.
- Support IRI analytics and analysis for immediate peer group.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Space Software experience in Apollo and ProSpace (preferred), but not required
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Fact-based grocery selling experience
- Organizational skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Experience with grocery or gas station retailers
- Bi-Lingual Preferred but not require
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement