IT Finance Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Finance Analyst
IT Finance Analyst has direct ownership of the full Financial processes such as Planning/Forecasting, Reporting, Accounting processes, Investment tracking and monitor, Productivity tracking, monitor, initiative development and execution of Caricam region (Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Panama, Dominican Republic, Honduras, El Salvador & Costa Rica).
This role is part of the IT Finance LATAM team as well as part of the Caricam Finance staff and it manages a total budget of $13.6MMUSD (Includes baseline and investment) . This position interacts mainly with Local Finance FP&A managers and directors, Local procurement, Controllership, HR, Caricam BRM Director, IT Ops Director, PMO Sr Manager and other IT team members.
The purpose of this role is to work as a business partner to provide financial support and advice for decision making process. Also, this position will required to provide continuous added value to stakeholders in order to achieve aggressive productivity targets set up by the business as well as to provide support for investment execution to secure delivery of business capabilities.
Forecasting and Planning / Management Accounting
- Finance Business Partner role for IT team. Work closely with individual budget owners to develop, analyze and own their financials to ensure forecast accuracy and meet business objectives.
- Lead/Coordinate/Elaborate the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP/PSP)
- Weekly forecasts for IT Caricam, working with budget owners to develop their bottom up Forecast/AOP, and aligning the overall roll up with LATAM IT Finance Lead/team.
- Prepare AOP/Forecast/POR decks for IT monthly and weekly reviews with LATAM finance and IT ExCom.
- Secure one set of numbers within Hyperion and SAP. Ensure timely and accurate analysis of monthly actuals vs. forecast/plan, and own delivery of monthly rolling Forecast/outlooks through close monitoring of budget performance with focus on forecast accuracy and mitigate surprises.
- Report IT budget in SAP and Hyperion with accuracy and on time, anticipating Risks and Opportunities to IT and LatAm finance in order to mitigate P&L impacts.
- Work with accounting financial team to manage the close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information in the systems.
- Work on monthly accruals, review and provide required documentation to ensure that they are still appropriate
- Own the delivery of financial results through structured joint-effort and business partnering with assigned Local Functions and key LATAM stakeholders
Productivity and Investment Planning/Forecasting:
- Review IT and function productivity initiatives on a monthly basis with IT Ops, CTO, PMO, BRMs, IT/Local Finance and align on the updates and changes
- Review and submit IT C&B to LATAM IT finance in each planning cycle with accuracy and participate in all the reviews/updates required
Experience and profile
- Min 2 years of experience in Finance Planning/Accounting position
- BA, Economics, Engineer, accounting degree required (MBA preferred)
- Highly analytical and strategic skills needed
- Strong understanding of reporting, accounting and control processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with budget owners and central planning
- Fluent business English/Spanish both spoken and written
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Indefinido