Zone Sales Leader Designate (New York)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
Key Responsibilities for a Zone Sales Leader Designate:
- Daily sales execution for approximately $90-$120 million in annual sales.
- Management of over 100 sales associates across 10-15 districts led by frontline Sales Supervisors.
- Lead and influence day-to-day sales execution of this large sales team including, but not limited to, sales, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, performance management and people development.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining an assigned selling expense budget
- Identify, coach, motivate and lead a team of District Sales Leaders to deliver business and people targets
- Focus on achieving people metrics goals with a long term People Strategy for the Zone
- Leverage internal business partners to support the Zone
- Recommend improvements and implement new processes and programs where necessary
- Lead change initiatives effectively ensuring on-going communication with frontline people and managers and ensuring on-going input as the project progresses
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- 7+ years sales leadership experience
- Compelling communication skills with the ability to create powerful and persuasive messages
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization
- Business & financial acumen
- Capability with expense management and/or managing a P&L
- Mobile (either regionally or nationally) once your designate training is completed
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required.
- Must be willing to drive a step van during training
- Sales strategy, customer marketing, knowledge of DSD system, and retail experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement