Consumer Insights Manager – West Europe Beverages
We have an exciting and unique role in our European team in which you will be responsible for driving best in class assessment and insights across innovation and brand development, identifying key growth issues and opportunities.
So, why PepsiCo?
PepsiCo is consistently one of the top-performing food and beverage companies in the world, driven by our ability to continually anticipate major shifts in the consumer landscape and market environment and meet them head-on by developing new capabilities and pre-emptively transforming our brand portfolio for advantage and growth.
PepsiCo Insights are fundamental to this adaptability and success.
The role of insights in PepsiCo is to accelerate growth and market share by equipping and inspiring PepsiCo leaders with deep human insights and high impact analytics that build powerful brands, creating breakthrough innovation and win market advantage. We are focused on making Insights at PepsiCo a source of significant competitive advantage - to do this we must be a first choice destination for the very best insights leaders in the industry, equip and inspire them to unleash their potential, and support them to build great careers.
Excited? As a Consumer Insights Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Deploy consumer insights and demand spaces, brand strategy, trends and competitor insights and partner with innovation team to build winning propositions
- Lead the relationship with the marketing innovation and commercialisation teams to get innovations through the gate system, securing senior stakeholder alignment at Innovation Council
- Insight lead on developing end to end innovation covering concept, product, pack, pricing, comms and driving for the right actions to be taken to deliver in market success
- Lead innovation volume forecasting/sizing
- Partner with Beverage Analytics team to identify multi-market drivers of Innovation success and assess historical PepsiCo and competitor performance and implications for PEP to drive effectiveness/growth from innovation.
- Insights lead on 7Up agenda for West Europe – partner with marketing to lead the thinking on accelerating 7Up Free through brand positioning, communications and innovation
- Global insights lead responsibilities for 7Up Lemon Lemon comms development – partnering with both regional and global marketing directors and global insight directors
- Specifically work with marketing and key agency partners on Communication strategy, consumer engagement, development and execution
- Day to day management of Brand Equity study, delivering view on key drivers of brand equity performance and implications for both BUs and WESA marketing
Do you have consumer intuition, qualitative and quantitative understand and true passion for being the voice of the consumer to drive business growth? If so, then we’d love to hear from you!
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following experiences and skill set:
- Ideally degree calibre with solid research experience
- Have lead both Innovation and brand communication work steams, either agency or client side
- Proven ability in inspiring trust and confidence in senior stakeholders
- Can frame problems smartly with flexibility and innovation in your approach to problem solving
- Ability to synthesize & communicate complex findings to focus on the critical issues and actionable growth opportunities
- Uncover insight but also critically define the implications and drive the actions that will unlock growth
- Inspire by proactively sharping the business and defining opportunities for brand and category growth
- Are immersed in consumers, shoppers, culture, trends, brands, market place dynamics, and applying learning faster/better than competitors
- Synthesize and simplify data/understanding from multiple sources and join the dots in a meaningful, actionable way
- Ruthlessly prioritise to focus on what will add most value to the team and business
Job Type: Regular