Full Stack Frontend Senior Engineer - eCommerce
At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build software products and solutions across Marketing Automation, Supply Chain, Machine Learning based Optimization, Voice Commerce etc.
We're looking for a full stack engineer, with a focus on front end development, who brings along fresh ideas from all areas including UI design, visualization tools, system design, new age data architecture, cloud platforms, APIs, artificial intelligence and design tools.
About the Role:
- As a founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to build new products from scratch.
- S/he will be the architect and the implementation lead for the entire technology stack.
- S/he will own end-to-end product and features from design to implementation, including the responsibilities for code roll-out and product lifecycle management.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- S/he will be responsible for building the technology team, leading technology vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Onboarding members of her/his team, contractors as well as technology vendor firms.
- Be Agile Scrum Master for the technology team ( managing day to day product backlog, feature developments and task, allocating tasks, review delivables, create management visibility etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development
- 5+ years experience of using UI libraries and design tools
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience working with visualization tools like Looker.
- Hand-on experience with cloud based platform capabilities.
- 3+ years of exposure to building API clients.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement