Graphic Designer - North America Beverages
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within the Design Organization supporting North America Beverages portfolio. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. The Designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking. This role reports into the Head of North America Design and support the Beverage portfolio. Due to the nature of this role and the business is supports, designer MUST be willing to work with the design team out of our White Plains, NY HQ's for Beverages 80% of the time.
Designer: Responsible for partnering across different types of design projects.
- Ideally he/she has a background in packaging design and brand design.
- Will have a strong understanding of graphic design as well as a good basic understanding of industrial design
- Great sketching skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the center to support the Innovation and Design
- Collaborative, able to Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- MUST have a BA or MA in Graphics, Packaging or Visual Communication Design
- Brand design background/ 360 consumer products branding identity
- Digital and/or hand sketching
- Packaging design experience
- Must have 2+ years of hands on design experience
- Must submit your portfolio/ link with application for consideration
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement