Supply Chain Quality Control Supervisor
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
- Plan, coordinate, & direct quality systems audits and areas of improvement.
- Manage Chipsy for Food Industries (CFI) contact center, communicate & report to the organization the daily, weekly & monthly voice of consumers as well as hotline complaints, establish the link between consumers perceived quality and PepsiCo quality standards.
- Ensure and supervise the implementation of all supplier qualification programs as well as lay out suppliers’ improvement plans along with close monitoring and respective KPIs.
- Develop, communicate and cascade the required procedures in CFI plants for compliance to ISO 22000 international standard and maintain the certificate through the 3rd party surveillance audits.
- Ensure full implementation of IPS Generic quality systems and drive compliance in all aspects.
- Develop/Monitor and communicate all required procedures, work instructions and quality monitoring programs covering all product quality assurance systems within production processes till distribution.
- Ensure CFI organization capability compliance with sector quality team
- Own the 3D scorecard standard compliance at CFI sites and ensure quality global and AMEA objectives are integrated within CFI annual and strategic plans.
- Responsible for products traceability and recall management systems
- Responsible for CFI compliance systems and procedures document control
- Ensure full implementation of ISO 9001 standards and develop the required internal audit matrix and plans for systems monitoring/sustaining
- Manage consumer contact center on daily basis in terms of performance efficiency
- Consumer satisfaction reporting on daily weekly and monthly basis
- Establish the link between consumer perceived quality and PepsiCo quality standards
- Lay out and supervise suppliers performance improvement plans based on the current highest defect & suppliers performance
- Ensure the abidance of our suppliers to all PepsiCo quality standards
- Report suppliers performance & KPIs to the business
- Act as the focal points between CFI team and suppliers in times of new product launches
- Ensure all new suppliers are qualified according the PepsiCo standards.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in Science / Pharmacy / Agriculture / Veterinary Medicine.
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in food safety. Scientific background is preferred.
- Technical Knowledge of Quality Management System & concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Fluent English language.
Job Type: Regular