Class 1/AZ Delivery Driver - Kenora
PepsiCo Beverages Canada is now looking for a dedicated, customer focused individual to join our team as a Delivery Driver to service Kenora and surrounding area.
Hours: 40 - 45 hours a week
Shifts: 4 - 5 shifts a week, 8-10 hours per shift
Income: $50,000 - $55,000/year on average
If you have customer service skills, a Class AZ license and the ability to lift 45 - 60 lbs repeatedly, we look forward to meeting you.
In addition to competitive pay and a schedule that enables you to be home with your family every day, we offer a Flex Benefits package that lets you choose the benefit and coverage levels that are right for you and your family as well as a Company funded Pension Plan. We offer Uniform Allowances and Employee Discount Programs.
Candidates with a learner's Class 1/AZ license are welcome to apply. PepsiCo Beverages will support in the necessary training to attain a full Class 1/AZ license.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, and meet or exceed customer service expectations
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and vending equipment
- Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Merchandise all accounts to standard
- Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Follow the direction of the Sales Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must have valid AZ/Class 1 or equivalent license in good standing
- Prior warehouse experience required
- Ability to assist with the preparation/delivery of vendors, coolers, and installation of fountain equipment
- Neat appearance and strong customer service skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular