Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Lead BoL and Zaandam
The QHSE Manager is a critical part of the Plant Management Team (PMT) and will report directly to the Manufacturing Director Snacks NL.
You will be accountable for the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental (QHSE) agenda of two sites: Broek op Langedijk and Zaandam. Using Lean methodologies and leadership, you will play a key role in developing and delivering the sites QHSE strategy. Together with your team you will lead the QHSE execution agenda, ensuring that the strategy is safely, effectively and efficiently adopted and implemented by both sites.
You will be working alongside the Site Manufacturing Director to lead the QHSE Annual Operating Plan and drive a cultural shift towards a zero harm mind-set for the BoL and Zaandam teams and our consumers. We’ll be looking to you to lead legal compliance and performance improvements in order to ensure a world class QHSE environment for the team, with a focus on long term, sustainable accident and consumer incident reductions.
You will lead the PepsiCo Global Environmental Health and Safety Management System (GEHSMS) and the Food Safety Management System (AIB & FSSC) ensuring delivery against internal and external audits, whilst making sure that all management systems are fully maintained, risks and trends are identified and all appropriate action is taken to minimise, mitigate or eliminate. A visible adopter and advocate of the PepsiCo Lean process, you will be the lead for the Behavioral Based Safety program, develop & facilitate QHSE workshops and provide steering to local action teams.
You will maintain strong links and contacts with all PepsiCo stakeholders (i.e. European QHSE organization) and external agencies (i.e. governmental authorities) to ensure that all communications from and to the plant are well covered
You will also be an active project sponsor or lead in all QHSE related projects within both sites.
- Experience in delivering results using Lean methodologies and Leadership techniques.
- Passionate about leading QHSE agendas in large organizations?
- A strong communicator who inspires people?
- An individual who thrives on change and continuous improvement?
- For this position it is important that you are a business leader with exceptional people skills. You will also be a strong communicator and possess very strong change management skills.
- Graduate (preferable post-graduate) level of education in the field of QHSE;
- 5+ years of relevant Quality, Health, Safety & Environment experience in a relevant industry, preferably FMCG;
- Regulatory knowledge of the Dutch laws and regulations related to safe working practices and ARBO;
- Most of all you are a lean leader who is results-driven, analytic, show perseverance and good communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Job Type: Regulier