Sales Capability Manager - Indonesia
• Lead Sales execution in the General Trade market.
• Develop and lead the execution of training plan as per Capability Strategy & Plan to strengthen and build the capability of sales team in sales, distribution & merchandising through:
a. Sales coaching modules.
b. Field training & implementation of best practices in GTM.
c. In-store excellent execution and merchandising.
• Lead the operational excellence in GeneralTrade Channel .
• Lead GT Channel development Strategy.
• Work closely and support Head of Sales - Nutrition to execute the annual operating plan (AOP), strategy, sales systems, processes and capability are delivered as planned with focusing in GT channel.
• Lead overall the execution of sales deployment in General Trade Channel to ensure smooth & effective communication flow to front-line sales to secure best Go-to-market and in-store execution.
• Provides expertise, guidance to Regional Sales Managers as well as Field team coaching support and guidance to sales team including to the AS&D (3rd Party Distributors).
• Work with sales/distributor team to drive KPIs, route KPIs (e.g.Journey Call Plan, Strike rate, Effective Call, SKUs/bill) together with Modern Trade Channel Head.
• Together with MT Channel Head Develop and roll out Foods Sales Academy to operate as per PepsiCo Sales Academy Standard: including core capability platforms: Selling Merchandising & Edge.
• Conduct regular assessment of the Sales function to identify capability gaps, develop and implement solid corrective action plans according to the business strategy.
• Ensure systems / tools and data availability to follow-up the results (especially for initiatives) and place corrective actions, as needed.
• Maintain a presence in field to monitor and improve implementation. Highlight strong performers and identify areas of improvement.
• Ensure talent development is completed as planned and support their development and growth plans.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Proven record of building talents
• A minimum of 7-year experience within sales environment with General Trade exposure will be an advantage
• Experience in FMCG Business and distributors would be advantage
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving, strategic business thinking, analytical skills, project management and time management skills
• Result-oriented with high drive and high energy level
• Understand sales process
• Computer literate
Job Type: Regular