Security Analytics and Insights Analyst
The Global Security Analytics and Insights Analyst is a role within the Information Security Group to assist in the sustainment of the security metrics program. The candidate will contribute to the development and maturity of the security metrics program including people, process and technology. They will support PepsiCo’s security agenda by providing risk based insights for varied global audiences ranging from operational leaders to PepsiCo’s Board of Directors.
The candidate will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the security metrics program
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the measurement lifecycle processes
- Responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, and timely reporting of analytics and insights to stakeholders
- Responsible for identifying and validating data sources input from stakeholders and incorporating feedback in the development of risk-based metrics
- Responsible for utilizing business intelligence tools to develop automated dashboards and reports
- Contribute to the identification and effective communication of information security risks identified by data mining a single source or aggregating multiple data sources.
- Enable design and deployment of the mechanisms and tools for data harvesting and determine key risk indicators
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Strong experience in the implementation and usage of reporting and business intelligence solutions such as Tableau
- Strong experience in the collection and aggregation of various data sources for reporting and archiving of statistical data
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Office
- 3+ years of experience in developing, reporting, and communicating analytic results
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, and reporting on value-added key risk indicators and key performance indicators related to information security, cybersecurity or broader IT
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement