Global Marketing and Culinary Innovation Senior Manager
This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Culinary Innovation and have a dotted line to Global Customer Team Directors.
This position will be responsible for building global culinary capability by helping local countries commercialize culinary innovation and technology (FlavorWorks) while managing and coordinating a newly established Global Culinary Governance council to provide global brand guardrails and help shepherd global culinary projects through the innovation stage gates. The Sr. Manager will work closely with the GSG ILT as well to ensure global culinary initiatives are instituted in the stage gate process and have alignment in the countries where they will be commercialized.
Key responsibilities to deliver a global culinary and foodservice capability will include:
- Establish, manage, and coordinate the Global Culinary Governance Council. This includes developing its charter, managing monthly meetings, and documenting and socializing critical decisions
- Represent Food Service at GSG ILT and work to charter key global culinary projects with this audience
- Work closely with the foodservice leads in key countries and global R&D to identify top culinary projects and help shepherd them through global innovation stage gate
- Work with customer leads in key countries to commercialize innovation projects including developing contracts, business model for launch, pricing, communication strategy, and market test strategy
- Plan, organize, and conduct culinary ideation sessions with critical customers across priority countries
- Lift and shift best practices and platforms from US to commercialize in priority global markets. i.e., Top and Go, Cheetos Popcorn etc…
- Be a consultative resource for priority channels to help develop overall foodservice business including distribution, org structure, portfolio optimization
- Active member of the global culinary team, providing global culinary insights across the globe.
- Launch global culinary technology platform; Flavorworks
- Develop global process for lifting and shifting winning ideas
- Key Customers Accountable For: Yum, Burger King, Subway, Papa John’s
- Key sectors: Lat Am, China, Australia, UK
The Sr. Manager of Culinary Innovation will need to navigate multiple agendas and be able to align multiple stakeholders to strategic objectives, global brand guardrails, new processes and procedures, and new capabilities. It will require strong knowledge of FLNA brands, strong collaboration and influencing skills, and a strong knowledge of culinary best practices that can be shared around the world and help build new culinary capabilities. This position will have to work in tremendous ambiguity and with limited resources and be able to commercialize and deliver concrete projects that drive top line revenue and profit.
- Travel 25%
- BS in Marketing and or Sales required. MBA preferred
- 5 plus years experience in CPG marketing leadership roles
- Food Service experience, specifically culinary/brand integration
- Knowledge of FLNA brands a plus
- Comfort level with ambiguity and a matrix environment
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills
- Must have valid passport and ability to travel globally if required
- Must be based in Plano, TX
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement