Class 1 Delivery Driver - Prince Albert
The Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering products to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores. This position is located at the Prince Albert facility.
Hours: 23 - 35 hours/week
Shifts: 10 hour shifts, 4 times a week
The successful candidate must have open availability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, and meet or exceed customer service expectations
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and vending equipment
- Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Merchandise all accounts to standard
- Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Follow the direction of the Sales Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must have valid Class 1 license in good standing or must acquire Class 1 license within 30 days of hire date.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular