Sales Operations Sr Resource
North America Nutrition –As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continued growth.
The Sales Ops Sr Resource will:
- Lead team of 4 pickers / loaders in Hayward, CA
- Oversee the team of 1 Site Lead and 3 Warehouse picker at the Sacramento facility.
- Oversee 1 Shuttle Driver
- Work closely with Sales team to solve and action plan for product supply, Safety and Regulatory needs
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety for entire business unit across all shifts
- Develop individuals, team and motivate the team to achieve performance targets solve operational issues.
- Administer policies and practices
- Ability to think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same
- Seek out and implement best practices both internally and across national team where applicable
- Achieve Zone Field Contribution
- Achieve Zone AOP & Cost to Serve Target
- Average SDV Order Compliance
- Manage CHEP Pallet Returns
- Maintain DOT Standards within the Zone as mandated by FMCSA.
- Maintain HSE/Safety performance
- Maintain vehicles with service provider
- Maintain Inventory to targets (Product Forecast, VIP, Promotional Schedules)
- Ensure Compliance the following Annual Audits: DOT, Safety, & AIB
- Quarterly and Annual SOX Audit Compliance
BA/BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Business Administration preferred and at least 2 years distribution or warehouse management experience, preferably in a CPG or food & beverage related industry.
Must be computer literate and have the ability to utilize tools for developing forecasts and managing inventory levels.
High drive for results and take initiative
Ability to work in an high paced environment with the ability to make decisions quickly
Ability To give/receive constructive feedback
Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment.
Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring skills
Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basisMust pass a drug screen and background investigation Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement