Customer Collabration Manager
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Auto req ID: 145402BR
Job Type: Regular
- Implement Customer Collaboration Strategy in the BU and be key contributor to overall program with Organize Trade, Insights teams and Customer Teams
- Develop roadmap with Supply planning teams to increase Service level to world class level.
- Driving service excellence through customer collaboration team in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Attend to Joint Business Plans meeting with the OT team and Customers Heads.
- Act as Supply Chain voice at the front of Customers
- Focusing on client satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved
- Segment customers based on size and differentiate service level by aligning customers
- Optimize Lead times to OT customers to drive productivity agenda
- Ensuring that client needs are communicated promptly and effectively within PepsiCo organization as well as to PepsiCo service providers
- Ensuring understanding of clients’ strategic objectives and driving projects to meet or exceed them
- Ensuring proper positioning of export importance within production, planning and supply areas
- Ensuring robust and effective order processing methods as well as development of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with the clients.
- Creating great place to work for employees; acquire, develop and retain talent
- A track record in developing & implementing continuous improvement in service and improved outcomes in Customer Services
- Experience in partnership working both internally and externally and quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Experience in leading and delivering step-change projects, including people and cultural change
- Experience in developing strategies and policies for the customer services area
- Experience in effective budget management and improving services whilst delivering cost reductions
- Experience in developing and negotiating service level agreements
- Ability to translate company policies and strategic objectives into practical local plans and actions.
- Ability to manage high performance through people
- Excellent verbal and written communication, incl. report writing
- Full professional proficiency in Turkish and English
- Computer literate
Job Type: Regular