Senior Producer/ Shooter/ Editor
PepsiCo is looking for a talented and creative senior video producer, shooter and editor to join our corporate communications content & publishing team. Our mission is to create innovative, informative, engaging, and entertaining content to help tell our PepsiCo stories.
The ideal candidate is comfortable producing & shooting in varied environments, can tackle multiple projects at once and is able to handle pressure while still producing high-quality work. Must be capable of managing the entire creative process from content development and pre-production, to filming & logistics, to post-production editing and distribution plan.
- Lead all aspects of video projects including content develop, pre-production, filming & logistics, and post-production editing
- Lead production process with external production partners as needed
- Set direction for content styles, tonality and overall aesthetics
- Assist in development of editorial themes, calendars and key messaging for digital video content
- Co-develop social and digital distribution plans to create the right engagement opportunities for the right audiences
- Coordinate with other communications departments and teams within the corporation to understand the characters, plotlines, settings and key takeaways for PepsiCo stories
- Minimum 8 + years of professional experience in multimedia production
- Passion for innovative storytelling and experience producing a wide variety of content from in-studio shoots to documentary-style field work.
- Must be a versatile videographer, capable of shooting video & photos using a wide variety of cameras in different environments.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects) with the ability to edit own content - without the support of an editor - if needed.
- Must be able to have a rigorous travel schedule, both domestic and international, and willing to work long-hours and weekends if needed to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding editorial judgment, creative abilities, and collaborative thinker.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement