Corporate Digital Channel Associate Manager - Social Media
This role supports ongoing project management-related needs for “Always On” touch points including corporate web sites and social channels. The responsibilities may include support for digital activation plans, digital content and promotional support for experiences such as offline corporate events or digital-focused experiences, such as sponsorships and publishing partnerships. This role may also include community management responsibilities for the corporate social channels.
- Assists and contributes to ongoing evolution of digital “always on” strategies
- Leads management and maintenance of corporate web sites to keep information timely and accurate, working with internal and external partners
- Leads management of social agency creative partner(s) in content development, and drives optimization of content to improve social engagement performance
- Oversees community management team across one or more owned corporate social channels.
- Supports and assists in development of digital activation plans for offline events, and digital only activations, such as sponsorships or publishing partnerships
- Participates in identifying and executing periodic projects that improve the experience across always on touch points
Highly collaborative role that involves connection with junior and senior personnel throughout regional and international communications departments, plus other functions such as marketing, legal, external reporting, R&D, and others. In addition, this role will need to intersect with partners including freelance writers, publishing partners, and agencies to publish great digital content experiences within the digital channels they manage.
Within Global Communications:
- Connects within communications team leaders to identify updates and new content opportunities for corporate web sites
- Works with crisis management teams and other topic stakeholders to monitor and/or respond to social media engagement opportunities
Other PepsiCo Functions:
- Develops relationships with and collaborates with key content stakeholders to accurately present information on corporate sites as applicable
- Legal/External Reporting
- May work with network of freelancers, publishing partners, bloggers or agency partners to implement engaging digital creative experiences in corporate channels
- 3-5 years of experience in social media
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to follow through. Keen attention to detail
- Experience in digital content creation, social channel management and social listening
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Passion for social media, mobile and digital and social media trends
- Possess a solid understanding of Public Relations fundamentals
- Collaborative mindset and work style
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate understanding of digital development processes and / or experience with basic web publishing tools such as WordPress
- Understanding of web analytics, social listening tools and social communications platforms
- Self-starter with ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines.
- Bachelors' Degree required, preferably in business or marketing; Masters a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement