Video Editor/ Motion Graphics Editor
PepsiCo is looking for a talented and creative video editor/motion graphics designer, producer and videographer to join our corporate communications content & publishing team. Our mission is to create innovative, informative, engaging, and entertaining content to help tell our PepsiCo stories.
The ideal candidate is comfortable editing a wide range of video-content, creating motion graphics to enhance content, and able to act as an independent videographer and shooter as needed.
- Execute editing and graphics for wide range of video content and projects
- Execute set direction for content styles, tonality and overall aesthetics
- Coordinate aspects of production process with external production partners as needed
- Coordinate with other communications departments to uncover the assets and for PepsiCo stories
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in multimedia production
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Strong media management and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of emerging technology trends and topics
- Experience creating infographics
- Passion for innovative storytelling and experience editing and producing a wide variety of content from in-studio shoots to documentary-style field work.
- Must be a versatile videographer, capable of shooting video & photos using a wide variety of cameras in different environments.
- Must be able to have a rigorous travel schedule, both domestic and international, and willing to work long-hours and weekends if needed to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding editorial judgment, creative abilities, and collaborative thinker.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement