Manufacturing Site Resource
Contributes to the success of the Gatorade Manufacturing plant by directing the production supervisor team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must set production performance standards and align the organization to achieve standards.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards.
- Develops Annual TE and waste targets for Production
- Achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Coach, lead and manage frontline supervisors
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Assist with special projects as needed
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 10+ years of manufacturing experience required; Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement