Key Account Manager-Hispanic Market (bilingual)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
North America Beverages must deepen the focus on winning with Hispanic consumers to drive future growth. Hispanics are expected to contribute 110% of Total LRB growth by 2020. NAB must create a relevant and inspiring strategy & portfolio for Hispanic consumers and must convince key retailers that this portfolio unlock their growth. The Key Account Manager (KAM) for Retail Sales is responsible for executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. Successful candidates will cultivate and manage key customer relationships in the Hispanic territories including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations. The KAM is expected to be in the market 5 days a week spending 90+% of working time in front of the customer.
The KAM will lead the local strategy and deliver the Hispanic selling story with critical customers, will be responsible for growing revenue, volume and driving positive market impact in key geographies with heavy concentration of Hispanic consumers, and will enable his / her team to better define customer insights and the category management agenda for Hispanic. Finally, this person will help define and expand the market Hispanic agenda through local knowledge and on-the-street successes with customers and the community.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) for Hispanic Sales is responsible for executing a selling strategy in across both Retail and Foodservice Hispanic accounts. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations. This position will require working knowledge of Spanish.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by using fact-based selling methods
- Activate Hispanic relevant local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team and / or Foodservice team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- Partner with region HQ and other Hispanic priority markets to elevate activation agenda and commercialization agenda to meet the unique needs of the customers and community
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Working knowledge of Spanish, bilingual preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement