Sales Manager - Beverages Merchandising Center of Excellence
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCTO - National Retail Sales Organization.
The Perfect Store team is the One Voice for PBC field sales regarding Store of the Future (Strategy & Standards), Merchandising Solutions (MCOE) and Execution (Insights & Analysis).
As part of the Perfect Store Team, the PBC Merchandising Center of Excellence (MCOE) is responsible for the design and development of all PepsiCo Sales equipment found in store. Our team works with all Beverage brands, across all channels to present our brands in the best possible light at the Moment of Choice. The creative nature of our work allows us to interact with brands, sales, marketing, finance, global procurement, outside agencies and suppliers. Our dynamic work will never allow you to be bored and our output wins numerous awards within our Industry
- Manage the Merchandising (POS & Equipment) Process for PepsiCo Warehouse Sales (PWS)
- Manage DSD - Equipment needs: Starbucks and Allied Brands
- Collaborate with BU Sales Planning, BU Marketing and Field Sales to develop merchandising tools to support retail objectives.
- Work with BU Sales Planning, PepsiCo Strategic Supply Management (Global Procurement) and Suppliers to develop new merchandising tools from concept ideation to production as well as to adapt existing tools
- Facilitate the POS & Equipment forecasting process for Retail Operations
- Work with Strategic Supply Management to order existing equipment and manage inventory
- Manage a direct report (associate manager)
- Work with associate manager to update and maintain Merchandising support tools: online POS & Equipment forecast planner, Mypepsico webpage and Merchandising Solutions catalog
- Work with associate manager to manage a 3rd party vendor that installs select Gatorade equipment, Starbucks and Breakfast Endcap initiatives
- Work with POS & Equipment Fulfillment supplier (IMS) to facilitate the order process - maintaining/updating order website, managing inventory and updating field on usage.
- Manage Account Specific equipment initiatives: i.e.; Dollar General
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years Five plus years’ CPG industry experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication with internal/external parties and follow up skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Microsoft Office with focus on Excel and PowerPoint (presentation development)
- SAP experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement