Brand Marketing Director, Digital & Partnerships
As the Global Director of Digital and Partnership Marketing, your role will be focused on building best in class nutrition marketing capabilities for our iconic portfolio of nutrition brands, including Quaker, Tropicana and Naked, across all corners of the globe. You will work closely with both internal cross-functional partners including Insights, Brand Marketing and Digital marketers as well as our PR team in global, regional and market level positions as well as external agency and media partners. You will set the strategy for digital and data capability building and partnership based marketing efforts, and you will own the relationships globally for various digital properties and partners to ensure the on-going health and growth of those platforms.
- Provide strategic and technical leadership globally for digital marketing approaches to enhance our digital acumen
- Drive thought leadership and guidance for marketing technology infrastructure including CRM, DMP, and ad serving software systems across key markets
- Build strong digital foundations and infrastructure, training region and market partners for ongoing implementation
- Drive thought leadership on data driven marketing approaches and audience segmentation, training markets and regional partners to embed a different way of marketing at the market level
- Identify brand and data building partnerships to enhance our brands’ standings as nutrition leaders, and partner with regional and local teams on execution
- Develop measurement methodologies to track and optimize programming in key markets
- Deeply passionate about health and wellness
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience in brand, agency, marketing tech, and/or media/platform
- Working with markets outside the US preferred
- Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams
- Strong capability of leading through influence and building compelling business cases to sell in ideas
- Ability to flex between analytical and creative thinking
- Experience with marketing tech platforms across the advertising value chain
- Strong working knowledge of the social media platforms globally
- Knowledgeable in media planning from targeting to measurement
- Highly data driven, analytical, motivated, decisive leader with excellent managerial skills and ability to thrive in an agile working environment.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement