- Leading the reliability and CAPEX agenda of the plant
- Organize and manage the Root Cause Analysis of the downtime, quality and safety issues.
- Do the FMECA for the equipment according to BOM periodically.
- Encourage maintenance team do the thermography, vibration and ultrasonic controls.
- Management of plant’s predictive and preventive maintenance
- Repair of the emergency downtimes according to true efficiency and technical availability targets.
- Management and implementation of quality, safety, improvement and resource conservation projects.
- Taking necessary actions in plant for working in high level AIB, IPS, GEHSMS standards.
- Making the criticality analysis for the plant for continuous running of the lines.
- Reporting and controlling energy, downtime, maintenance cost, safety and projects KPIs.
- Organizing the root cause analysis sessions for the team in order to eliminate downtimes, AIB and safety problems.
- Ensure all maintenance activities done according to GEHSMS and ISO 14001 standards.
- Lead the FM Global audits and take actions for the improvements.
- Duty holder for the PeMM (Pepsico Maintenance Methodology) assessment value drivers.
- Following productivity agenda and manage the lean six sigma projects.
- Communicate with CTS (Central Technical Systems) team for reporting maintenance KPIs, sustainability data and spare parts inventory management.
- Follow up plant’s lean agenda.
- Bsc degree at Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experienced in industrial maintenance
- Advanced English & Turkish Level
- Advance level in MS Office Application,
- Perfect Autocad user
- High level in communications skills, team worker and customer oriented.
- Decision maker and result oriented.
- Have capability working under stress.
- Open to new ideas and innovation focused.
Job Type: Regular