Value Chain Transformation Manager
The Value Chain Transformation Manager is a key thought partner and critical to the strategy development with Transformation projects for North American Beverages (NAB). The Manager leads fundamental governance processes, Transformation portfolio management and supporting analyses. This role requires excellent communication and thought leadership skills in order to be able to support Transformation initiatives and deliver presentations for senior leadership.
Additionally, this role requires excellent problem solving, strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to work cross-functionally. Along with the Value Chain Transformation Senior Manager, the Manager will partner closely with initiative leaders to maintain the business case and integrated transformation roadmap covering timeline, actions and interdependencies. The Manager will also partner with the Change Management team to support development and execution of change management plan, Finance team to assess financial targets and any risk to plan as well as HR Integration team to ensure adherence to our talent and labor philosophy and principles.
Finally, this role is an integrated member of the Transformation Office which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of the NAB Transformation Strategy cross-functionally across the organization. This position is located in White Plains, NY.
- Perform relevant analyses by translating data to meaningful insights and drive problem solving with conceptual/creative thinking
- Maintain integrated roadmap and master list of initiatives, including business case, status, timeline, milestones and risks
- Communicate roadmap, status, key activities, risks and interconnections at key leadership meetings
- Develop presentation materials for project-related discussions as well as senior leadership reviews of Transformation initiatives, plan, and implementation status
- Support Transformation team members with related projects as needed
- Lead governance and portfolio management of NAB Transformation initiatives
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional initiative leads to ensure successful realization of Transformation goals
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience with strategy consulting experience
- Prior Operations Management experience & CPG industry experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills, ambitious and drive for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to influence effectively at all levels of the organization and drive business decisions
- Solid project management skills, including collaboration, ability to connect and understand multiple data points in order to ensure cohesive project management, deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across multiple large-scale initiatives that have interconnecting impact across functions
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills, curiosity and bias for action
- Team player with ability to excel in agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint and storytelling skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement