Communications Associate Manager
This role is accountable for leading our global communications planning and synchronization efforts to ensure we have visibility into external communications plans globally; mitigate risks; maximize opportunities; and foster collaboration across markets and categories. As part of this effort, the role creates and maintains tools, policies and channels to govern and enhance our global communications efforts. This role will also evaluate and lead corporate sponsorships and support strategic activations that enhance corporate reputation. In addition, the role is frequently brought in by senior leaders to support high-profile projects of strategic importance, including development of presentation materials.
- Develop, maintain and distribute corporate materials and resources to standardize and synchronize Communications activities across the enterprise
- Support strategic programs and activations that enhance corporate reputation
- Evaluate executive speaking opportunities and review presentations for corporate message consistency
- Develop presentation/messaging materials that support the team, function and senior leadership
- Evaluate and execute corporate sponsorship opportunities, including signage and on-site product coordination
- Help manage agency and vendor relationships as needed
- Support budgeting/invoicing
- Provide team support on issues management as needed to mitigate risk
- 5-8 years of experience in PR/Communications
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong agency and/or client relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to be proactive and drive alignment in a complex, matrixed environment.
- Comfortable communicating with senior leaders.
- Strong PowerPoint skills a must.
- Degree in English, Communications, PR or related field preferred.
- PR/Communications knowledge/experience, including digital/social media
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement