Organization Development Intern
The Organization Development Intern will develop, coordinate and execute initiatives aligned with the overall business, HR and talent development strategy with a focus on survey data and insights. This position is dedicated to the planning, management and coordination across the enterprise Organization Development Center of Excellence (Culture & Engagement) team to deliver a smooth and fully integrated set of programs and processes in support of the PepsiCo broader talent agenda.
- Utilize large-scale datasets for system integration and statistical analysis using a variety of spreadsheet or database software (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Access, Excel).
- Utilizes organizational development theory and interventions to solve workplace issues and improve team performance (developing engagement/culture strategy, designing and conducting culture change sessions, group facilitation skills, etc.).
- Designs creative approaches to predictive model development that will allow the OD/HR and its businesses to better understand the driving factors of critical HR and business issues (e.g. probability of success in new roles, identifying employees at risk of leaving, factors driving engagement and culture change etc.).
- Determines and applies methods of multivariate statistical analysis (e.g., ANOVA, multiple regression, structural equation modeling, trend analyses) to understand business issues leading to action planning.
- Creates and manages Global project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support OMD initiatives.
- Supports the design, development and execution of skill-building activities, including training programs, which target individual development, team and organization wide capability development.
- Supports core processes and action planning with clients (Org Health Survey, Org Engagement survey, Pulse Survey, Special Topic Surveys etc.)/Support HR Generalists, OD and Business leaders through data interpretation
- Contributes to the development of content for PepsiCo’s executive database, reporting systems, and any future workforce analytics system (via Successfactors).
- Develops and validates workforce intelligence metrics (e.g., turnover percentages, promotion rates, and human performance and productivity measures).
- Manages relationships with external consultants and vendors on project specific work.
- Currently pursuing or completed Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD candidates preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Previous consulting experience; survey research/360/assessment experience preferred
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to deal with organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Strong background in statistical analysis; proficient in SPSS or related software
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from front line leaders to senior executives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ad hoc support: additional responsibilities may include synthesizing data, literature reviews for benchmarking
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement