Facilities Assistant Representative - Transportation Program Owner
Managing effectively the logistics of home to work transportation services, ensuring business continuity
within the service level agreement to meet internal customer service levels in a professional and
cost efficient manner across sites.
1. Participate in the development of employee transportation service & Car Pool policies and
2. Participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures & Monitor work activities
to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
3. Prepare Transportation Business Continuity Plan and routes revision.
4. Plan, supervise, review, and participate in the transportation operation in Plants and DCs.
5. Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and
6. Prepare and administrate Shuttle bus budget.
7. Monitor expenditures & prepare cost estimates for shuttle buses, car pool & renting cars.
8. Set, Improve & submit work process.
9. Assist in the preparation of employees’ transportation contracts.
10. Handling requests for proposals.
11. Coordinate with Suppliers in providing contract services.
12. Daily duties of a transportation service from a big-picture view, as well as dealing with details - all
of which affect service and the safety of employees.
13. Responsible for administrative duties include creating periodic reports.
14. Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions & support
other functions as assigned.
15.Main point of contact for employees to have car allowance.
16. Issue, Review and car leasing contracts.
17. Monitor transportation suppliers’ payments and handling issues.
1. University degree. Preferred Engineering
2. preferably 3 years of experience in facilities management or HR
3. Ability to work on own initiative and within a pressurized environment.
4. Possess leadership abilities and the capability to deal with people at all levels of responsibility.
5. Financial and budgeting knowledge.
6. Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
7. English Language proficiency .
8. Proficient with computer usage of Microsoft office.
9. Problem solving skills.
10. Planning and analytical skills.
Job Type: Regular