Sales Director (NAB Store of the Future)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCTO - National Retail Sales Organization.
The Perfect Store team is the One Voice for PBC field sales regarding Store of the Future (Strategy & Standards), Merchandising Solutions (MCOE) and Execution (Insights & Analysis).
As part of the Perfect Store Team, the PBC Merchandising Center of Excellence (MCOE) is responsible for the design and development of all PepsiCo Sales equipment found in store. Our team works with all Beverage brands, across all channels to present our brands in the best possible light at the Moment of Choice. The creative nature of our work allows us to interact with brands, sales, marketing, finance, global procurement, outside agencies and suppliers. Our dynamic work will never allow you to be bored and our output wins numerous awards within our Industry.
- Demonstrate topline growth aligned with our AOP targets through space and execution initiatives
- Achieve CCO NR, MC/VGP, and Share Plan
o PBC Net Rev +3.5%, Net Price +2.8% ($.26), MC +2.4% CSD Share Swing -0.2 to -0.4pts
- Deliver 2018’s Big Bet Innovation Revenue and Share Targets
o LifeWTR 2.0
- Design cold, warm and online execution strategy by channel, customer, and geography leveraging shopper insights
- Define the Store of the Future and build 3-5yr strat plan on execution
- Own the Shopper Mx Tool - Virtual Testing against AOP learning agenda
- Develop display strategies and Execution Framework priorities
- Create execution strategies that leverage Most Valuable Store data and prove ROI
- Partner with the Beverage tax team to influence the beverage tax strategy and implement solutions
- Lead Front End of the Future and manage optimization tool
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of sales or marketing experience
- Strategic Selling Capability with the ability to link to Strong Execution Plans
- Strong Topline and Bottling P&L Knowledge
- Leadership Experience
- Franchise Bottler/JACT Team Management Experience
- Capable in using Powerpoint, Excel, and IRI
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement