Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Auto req ID:
|PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.|
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Scarborough, Ontario facility for a Delivery Driver.
- Attend regularly scheduled team meetings
- Leads fellow team members to deliver strong business results
- Strong communication skills between supply chain functions in order to meet compliance and invoice accuracy targets
- In possession of a valid DZ License
- Drive delivery truck and deliver product to grocery store receiving.
- Use a hand held device for all deliveries/returns
- Complete pre and post trip inspections
- Stacks and bundles cardboard
- Unloads route trucks at store level with product using roller carts or by hand-balming and build skids
- Review team and individual performance with Shipping Lead and Shipping Resource in order to set up the team for success each day.
- Identify safety concerns or issues on a daily basis in order to sustain 0 recordable injuries
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Full DZ License required
- Clean drivers abstract
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible and willing to meet demands of the business
- Results oriented with the ability to problem solve, work independently, and take initiative
- Proficiency with computers and some warehousing experience an asset
- Experience completing log books and pre/post trip inspections
- Experience with driving 26ft straight truck would be an asset
Not ApplicableJob Type: