Global Assessment and Development Intern
The Global Assessment & Development Intern is a member of the Enterprise Center of Excellence (CoE) for Global Talent Assessment and Development. This internship will focus on the design, development, and implementation of a high impact leadership assessment and development program. Also, the individual will support a variety of bespoke talent management and development processes and initiatives.
- Supports the design and execution of PepsiCo’s Senior Leader Development multi-rater assessment process (e.g., 360 Feedback, Development Check-In) by administering surveys, tracking progress and results, analyzing data to identify trends/key themes, and reviewing feedback reports.
- Measures, tracks, and reports out key program milestones – including individual assessment completion and program status. Analyzes assessment and program evaluation data and deliver insights to key stakeholders across the organization, including senior leaders.
- Utilizes large-scale multi-rater assessment datasets for system integration and statistical analysis using a variety of spreadsheet or database software (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Access, Excel).
- Determines and applies methods of multivariate statistical analysis (e.g., ANOVA, multiple regression, structural equation modeling, trend analyses) to diagnose business issues leading to action planning.
- Ownership of discrete communications – including the development, coordination, and distribution. Assists in the design, development, and delivery of program capability material. Supports knowledge management for team projects.
- Ad hoc support: additional responsibilities may include synthesizing data, conducting literature reviews for benchmarking, and supporting research on various talent management and development topics.
- Currently pursuing or completed Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or a related field (Ph.D. candidates preferred)
- Previous project management experience is a must; survey research/360/assessment experience strongly preferred
- Strong data-analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively and facilitate dialogue to move projects forward
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Knowledge of research/survey platforms such as Qualtrics (i.e., 360, Research) or SurveyMonkey
- Knowledge of HR systems or Performance Management systems
- Savvy in SPSS, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Driving for Results – the ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Planning and Organizing – anticipates and executes according to organizational needs.
- Decision Making – quickly analyzes and simplifies complex problems into actionable, pragmatic solutions.
- Analytical Thinking – the ability to examine issues and ideas and to identify good and bad reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents, and methods.
- Adapting to Change – enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly learns when facing new challenges.
- Collaborating & Influencing – knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks; has excellent verbal/written communication skills; demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives.
- Continuous Improvement/Learning – seeks opportunities to improve processes and efficiency of output in addition to self.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement