The purpose of this role is to lead the development of Sundar Snacks manufacturing performance system, ensuring performance KPI delivery and facilitate the delivery of corporate productivity as per AOP Plan. The role will also own internal and external reporting of manufacturing performance measures & productivity.
- Own all manufacturing reporting system related to measures (KPI’s).
- Implement & sustain M&W best practices.
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly plant performance measures and develop action plans to address critical issues.
- Provide timely/actionable feedback to the plant team.
- Ensure data accuracy for measure up reporting through internal audits. Assist Supply Chain reporting resource in Measure up reporting.
- Support the snacks productivity agenda by supporting plant Kaizen projects.
- Lead Performance agenda on Sundar plant in line with PEPSICO international programmes. (Starfleet, TPM etc.)
- Ensure sustainable Frontline capability through:
- Conduct “Performance Audits”. Identify performance gaps and implement solutions to address performance gaps.
- Co-lead the development & reporting of snacks performance & productivity scorecard.
- Diploma/Engineering degree. (Mechanical or Industrial preferred with min 5 years’ experience)
- Proven Technical skills.
- Knowledge of food process & packaging technology.
- 5 - 7 years manufacturing management.
Job Type: Regular