Grocery Channel Controller
We are now recruiting a Channel Controller for our Grocery Sales team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Our Grocery Sales team work with our biggest customers – the major supermarket chains. The collective buying power of our Grocery channel partners is immense, and their customers expect to see PepsiCo products on the shelf with competitive prices and deals. Our Grocery teams work with their counterparts at the Supermarkets to ensure that they optimise sales of PepsiCo products in ways that excite shoppers and delivers healthy margins.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the PepsiCo Ireland team in Dublin as the Grocery Controller. In this role you will lead a team of National Account Managers to deliver the strategy and relationships with our key customers to achieve our ambitious growth plans. If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment with global opportunities then we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage all aspects of the PepsiCo commercial relationship with our Grocery and Discounters, building joint business plans to deliver PI share, sales and profit growth targets within budgetary constraints
- Manage the P&L for this customer base, ensuring all commercial objectives are met, through monthly and annual business rhythm
- Management and Leadership of a direct team of 5
- Develop plans with Customers Trading Team and deliver long term strategic plans for PepsiCo Brands and utilise trade investment efficiently through effective negotiation
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Customer Marketing, Supply, Marketing, Finance, Credit Control
- Part of the extended PepsiCo Ireland leadership team, helping to create and execute the total business strategy
- Represent PepsiCo in external environment (Sales Institute, IGBF, IBEC)
- FMCG Sales background with a minimum 5 years’ experience of channel or senior account management;
- Experienced and proven Negotiation skills
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Excel / Office / Analyser / Business Objects
- Key Competencies - Results driven, Prioritisation, Analytical, Thinking Skills and Strategic Focus, Negotiating, Productive Communication, Collaboration.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular