PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
NAB Strategy at PepsiCo
The North America Beverages (“NAB”) Strategy function plays a critical role in charting the long-term growth and portfolio development of PepsiCo’s North America Beverages sector, a $20B+ net revenue operating unit. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever changing macro-environment, PepsiCo has Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors (e.g., NAB), Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Global Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The NAB Strategy team
The NAB Strategy team is part of the broader Strategy function and sits within the North America Beverages sector. We have 3 broad responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute North America Beverages’ enterprise-wide Strategic Planning process, for NAB Sr. Leadership, PepsiCo Executive Committee, and the Board of Directors
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to NAB organization and Sr. Leadership team
- Partner across other Strategy teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
Accountabilities – Director, Global Strategy
- Provide thought leadership to business partners, including the PepsiCo Executive Committee, and other operating leaders on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Sr Leadership while challenging the status quo
- Build “Executive ready” project deliverables
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Process
- Lead project teams comprised of Analysts and Managers; oversee data analytics processes to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from Executive leaders and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Coach a team of 2-4 Analysts and Managers, with responsibility for skill development and career management
- 9+ years of strategy experience in a variety of positions both internally and externally (top-tier Consulting firm experience strongly preferred)
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
- Experience managing teams and partnering with multiple business functions
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement