HR Operations Associate
Execute timely recording and updating employees’ data on HR systems, ensuring employees’ data integrity speed and accuracy, improving efficiency and service quality.
- Drives improvement of quality and accuracy of HR Data, implementing data integrity measures, data standards, data cleansing and process improvements
- Supports mass upload tool development, and investigates data change implications on interfaces
- Record new hire data on the HR systems along with internal transfers and updates transactions
- Responsible for the Monthly transactions and report submission to the payroll team
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and continuity of work
- Monitor systems to detect needs for repair and implement solutions to prevent employees escalations and complaints ensuring efficient provisioning of services at all times
- Receive complaints via e-mails/phone calls, open trouble tickets and work on solution identification and implementation to minimize disruptions and downtime
- Issue required reports as directed such as tickets, defects and vacant positions ensuring they remain accurate and up to date
- Communicates system, process and business impact issues and risks to key stakeholders and delivers mitigating actions where appropriate.
- Participates in the systems new releases or modifications of HR Systems.
- Timely and Efficient response to queries
- Data management compliance
- Implementation of HR agenda and HR initiatives
- Compliance with local labor and social insurance laws, regulations & corporate guidelines
- Meet data audits targets
1. University degree with 0-2 years’ experience with on HR systems experience
2. Holds a Higher Education degree.
3. Problem solving and analysis
4. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
5.Very Good command of Arabic and English languages
Job Type: Regular