Global Nutrition R&D Sr. Engineer
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Regional/Global Nutrition R&D Sr. Engineer
Lead process development and commercialization of primarily LATAM regional Nutrition Category Grain based innovation initiatives. Role will be located in Mexico. Opportunities to support Global initiatives will also be in scope for this role.
- Lead identification, design, development, testing and qualification of process systems in support of new product launches regionally and globally.
- Lead process technical assessments and scale-up tests at manufacturing locations, data collection/analysis and timely communication of trip reports highlighting results and key next steps.
- Effectively manage projects through the technical stage gate process, highlighting risks, impact and mitigation plans accordingly to deliver new innovation on time, within budget and in compliance with all design specification.
- Work with and support Food Safety and Quality to ensure all components and process systems are capable of producing and sustaining safe and stable products.
- Identify and lead collaboration efforts to improve efficiency, reduce risk and minimize costs in our processes and systems.
- Determine and lead internal and external resources to commercialize new products. May supervise employees and will mentor junior engineers.
- Proactively identify skill/capability and system gaps when encountered. Propose corrective actions including coaching, training courses and new/modified processes.
- Design and execute DOE to screen, model, verify and ensure statistical capability and robustness of pilot and commercial processes.
Experience and profile
- B.S., M.S. or PhD. in Chemical, Mechanical or Food Engineering with a minimum 6 years process engineering/development/commercialization experience in Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and direct/motivate project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in stressful, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers.
- Demonstrated performance in developing and commercializing new products/technology in collaboration with Quality, Food Safety, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.
- Knowledge with formal training preferred in TQM and SPC. Green belt preferred.
- Experience working within Technical Stage Gate process framework.
- Ability to travel within local region and internationally estimated 25%.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Indefinido