Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Cognitive Lead Engineer
As an Intelligent Automation Lead, you will be responsible for directing a team of developers to deliver automation solutions to key business partners within PepsiCo. You will strategically provide technical leadership, oversight and mentorship for automation and cognitive end-to-end processes within our enterprise. In this role, you can expect gain knowledge in and be exposed to a wide array of business applications that get tied together with our robots.
As a leader on our team, you will gain experiences driving technical teams to deliver production strength automation use-cases utilizing technologies such as RPA, Machine Learning and Cognitive /AI. You will complete your goals and initiatives by having hands-on experience with advanced automation concepts such as OCR (optical character recognition) and Computer Vision. You will also drive, oversight, and guide new automation development initiatives, ensuring consistency to best practices.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Build high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Identify and communicate technical requirements with your team from key business partners.
- Lead various responsibilities of project initiatives until project delivery and successful deployment.
- Resolve issues that might come up during development
- Work within an agile development methodology (i.e. SAFe Agile)
- Provide weekly status updates of automation initiative globally.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
- Lead partnership with process owners and business partners to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Demonstrate basic DBMS skills and SQL skills.
- Build exposure to error handling and recovery strategies.
- Have ability to work within mainframe systems and remote applications like Citrix.
- BA/ BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
- 5+ years of development experience with a deep understanding of programming concepts, preferably in VB, C#, .NET
- 2+ years of meaningful hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and or UI Path
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure cloud
- Proficient with programming languages Java, Python and R
- Working knowledge and experience with Big Data technologies - Hadoop and its eco-system of technologies
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement