Auto req ID:
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization?
If so, you have a future at PepsiCo. As a world class organization, we strive for excellence in everything that we do, from a new product launch to delivering a product to a store.
To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference.
Taste the success with Canada’s fastest growing consumer packaged goods company, and discover how our passion for growth creates big challenges – and big opportunities - personally, professionally, and financially.
The successful candidate, reporting to the HR Manager, will assist the HR Team in delivering HR service, leadership and support to the business. This position will be responsible for coordinating and administering a variety of HR related activities. This position is a 4 month co-op work term with possibility of an extension to 8 months.
- Support the execution of the HR Plan in areas such as retention, recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion and communication.
- Assist the HR Director and HR Manager with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Provide recruitment support to business units including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, testing and candidate selection.
- Work with HR Manager to coordinate and support the recruitment process for new graduates, which includes organizing campus events and recruiting sessions.
- Coordinate Co-op and Campus projects.
- High level of commitment and respect to the roles and responsibilities of the position, as well as to the clients being served.
- Currently completing a post secondary program in Human Resources, preferably with an Industrial Relations, or Business/Management focus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Adaptability and quick learning capability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook) is essential.
- Must be able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction.
Position will be located in Calgary, Alberta.Relocation Eligible:
Not ApplicableJob Type: