Senior Designer of Retail Innovation
PepsiCo has strong partnerships with our national and local retail customers across NA and the globe. We partner closely to create meaningful retail experiences and environments for consumers.
The Designer of Retail Innovation is responsible for partnering on the creation, visualization, and execution of the development for projects with PepsiCo’s retail customer partners. Our partners are wide ranging and include everything from premium hospitality companies, colleges and universities to quick serve and fast casual restaurants so an excellent eye for trends and design in the built environment is paramount (having a keen eye for pop culture, retail, design references and trends and how they can be translated into exciting and inspiring consumer experiences is paramount).
Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to partner with Brand Design leads in concept development and refinement as well as visualization deliverables for internal and external presentations and be able to work with architects, engineers and contractors to execute their ideas. The Designer of Retail Innovation should be comfortable and confident in being able to assist in bringing their ideas to life in the built environment, working with architects, engineers and contractors to bring ideas to fruition.
- Create process and final product visualization: renderings and sketches based on direction and feedback from Brand Design lead for internal and external deliverables
- Iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from Brand Design lead
- Developing and/or revising design projects, from concept to production, for customer retail partners
- Design in alignment to evolving brand standards with emphasis on brand consistency
- Accurately produce brand assets/imagery
- Present design concepts in a clear and concise manner (excellent presentation skills are a plus)
- Quickly sketch ideas to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the design center to support Retail Innovation
- Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends
- Creating high quality retail brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Through past experience and case studies, shows strong ability to create and enhance consumer experience at all points of consumer brand interaction
- 5+ years with environmental, retail, brand design experience, BFA or BS in design
- Solid POS design experience.
- Experience with 3D modeling programs: Rhino, Sketchup, Solidworks and Grasshopper
- Experience with 3D rendering software: Keyshot, Raytrace
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Freehand sketching
- Ability to manage/conceptualize graphic design and in-store communication
- Working knowledge of model making/prototyping, materials and production processes
- Ability to multitask is paramount. Excellent time and project management skills
- Should be comfortable and confident in being able to assist in bringing their ideas to life in the built environment, working with architects, engineers and contractors to bring ideas to life
- An excellent sense of pop culture, retail, tech and design trends
- Extraordinary design taste and skill
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement