his position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing maintenance supervision in a manufacturing plant.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implements process enhancements to improve process enhancements to improve package and flavor changeover efficiency
- Utilizes visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians
- Tracks standard manufacturing and warehouse measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities
Key Business Metric(s): RE/TE and PM Compliance
Position Supervises: 5-18 headcount
Education and Certifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Operations Management
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Packaging experience of at least five years with Engineering background (Electrical, Industrial or mechanical engineer).
Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement