Supply Chain Leadership Program
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
Follow the link below to find out more about our culture and commitment to Performance with Purpose. We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
What will you do in your first experience?
You’ll be based out of one of our world class manufacturing facilities or one of our many distribution centres. Initially, you will work on assignments that require you to perform cost/benefit analysis and balance our four key imperatives: cost, quality, service, and people. Most importantly, you will develop leadership skills by attending Continuous Improvement training with the ultimate goal of leading a front line team. Ultimately your initial assignment will help to familiarize you with our day to day business and the challenges of leading in a front line Supply Chain organization.
Our Supply Chain Leadership Program is a 36 month rotational experience, where you will get to spend 18 months working on our Foods Business and 18 months on our Beverages Business. This unique rotation will give you great insight into roles across the business and across Canada! From day 1 at PepsiCo, you will be given leadership opportunities. What you can lead:
- resource conservation initiatives
- technical innovation
- quality assurance
- productivity projects
- your own team
To learn more about the possibilities in Supply Chain at PepsiCo Canada, please follow the link below.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2019
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to working with and leading people
- Proven problem solver and ability to manage competing priorities
- Collaborative team-player with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- National mobility will be required for the rotational experience. Location preferences will be considered
Job Type: Regular