Supply Chain Network Tactical Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Supply Chain Network Tactical Manager
Conduct core Network Design Projects with Tactical scope (AOP, SOP/Tactic) along the year to support tactical decision making and guide execution policies over short / middle term and support strategic analysis for LATAM Sector.
Manage the data governance gathering process to assure quality and up to date information to support analysis in projects.
Manage the Project Pipeline for Tactical and Strategic scope, defining the process calendar according to business needs (AOP, SOP, SCT, PSP) and distributing in the calendar all Ad Hocs projects that appears along the year.
Support Senior Manager in resource allocation along the year and develop process pillars and team capabilities guaranteeing rapid and/or efficient response to scenario planning for short and long term scope.
- Lead and conduct the core Network Projects of the year with Tactical scope – AOP, SOP Network, Productivity and others projects from pipeline (ad hoc's) - according to priorities aligned with business;
- Guarantee Network Yearly Calendar synchronization with corporate calendar and interfaces (SOP, Finance, PMO). Keep continuous alignments along the year;
- Responsible to conduct all Project stages considering the proposal capture and definition, assumptions consensus, data collection, modeling build up, results analysis and validation, final presentation;
- Conduct multifunctional meetings with different interfaces during project development (with formal validations) and deliverables (formal results presentations);
- Translate projects results into managerial insights in order to better support decision making recommendation;
- Maintain Projects Pipeline control, and pipeline prioritization discussions within internal team;
- Responsible for the continuous plan of project resource allocation in order to respond to business request along the year;
- Guarantee measurement and communication of an adherence to plan (KPI) of actual vs AOP in order to promote continuous improvement of execution planning, AOP build up assumptions, and tactical network adjustment;
- Influence execution toward optimized action plans participating and bringing insights into SOP cycle forums;
- Lead team member’s cooperation and performance during process and projects development in order to achieve targets defined;
- Promote a cooperative work environment in order to maximize individual and collective engagement and development;
- Lead Data Governance Process to execute data gathering and refresh.
Engineer, Administration, Economy
Functional Experience Required:
Leadership experience in Project Management for multi-process projects
Supply Planning or Transportation in leadership position
Warehouse or manufacture experiences as a nice to have
Scenario Planning logical thinking
Cost analysis experiences
Modeling experience of minimum 2 years (it is relevant to have skills of modeling, no matter the specific software) with good notion of modeling structure, functionalities and concepts
Finance experience as nice to have
Inventory Management as nice to have
Key Skills and Competences Required:
Collaboration and influence
Project and Data Base Managerial Software (Tableau) as nice to have
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Indefinido