Global Procurement Associate Manager - Facilities Services
This role is responsible for leading the strategic sourcing agenda for key categories within the North America Facilities Services Category. The Associate Manager will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify key strategies, develop execution plans, and drive deployment to deliver productivity across Corporate, NAF, and NAB Facilities (US and Canada). Key focus areas will include Office Supplies, Cafeteria Services, and general Facilities Services. This key member of the GP Facilities team will collaborate with their category counterparts along with functional leaders and will leverage data to expand category visibility, develop analytical insights and identify new productivity opportunities to help transform the way we source the Indirect Facilities category.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead development and execution of innovative strategies within managed spend areas of focus in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Link with stakeholders to drive strategy alignment and business changes where applicable including key communications strategies.
- Lead development of additional opportunities within subcategories with the deliverable of bringing in increased managed spend and strategy development.
- Develop long term strategies for growth and increased productivity opportunities and drive PSP within managed subcategories including the development of key pipeline growth agenda.
- RFP development and administration including savings identification and tracking, contract development and negotiation. Development and execution of e-auctions.
- Member of GP NA Indirects Facilities Team, reporting directly to GP Director, NA Indirects - Facilities
- Collaboration with GP counterparts including benchmarking, best practice sharing and opportunities for scale leverage.
- Key cross functional partner with senior leadership in Facilities, Real Estate, Operations and Supply Chain
- Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- MBA desirable
- Seasoned leader with more than 5 years of strategic sourcing and supply chain experience.
- Experience in successful change management in matrixed environment.
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision makers, with a track record of developing and delivering high impact and successful strategies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in order to influence stakeholders and senior leader
- Excellent negotiation skills evidenced by previous contract development experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement