Personal Assistant - 12 Months FTC
We’re on the lookout for a motivated, professional and confident Personal Assistant to join our Insights team on a one year fixed term contract, supporting a number of directors alongside project work.
The right candidate will be someone who is highly organised and is able to manage multiple diaries. You’ll be able stay calm under pressure and keep up in a fast paced office environment with a positive attitude and willingness to get involved. This is a busy role where you will need to think on your feet, you will need to be able to plan and effectively prioritise your work load.
The team is looking for an enthusiastic PA who is a whizz at Outlook and PowerPoint and isn’t fazed by an ever changing agenda!
This role is paying up to £30k + benefits, including 25 days holiday + bank holiday and pension (up to 15%)!
Responsibilities will include:
Diary management is an important part of this role, diaries are extremely busy and ever changing. You will need to be very comfortable with Outlook as well as being able to multi task, prioritise, negotiate and be persuasive.
This will include setting up and arranging internal meetings and all the necessary equipment. Your responsibilities can vary from setting up a team meeting, to organising a whole function meeting. Some events may be overseas and include large numbers of people.
You’ll be responsible for organising all travel arrangements for your managers, this will often be global and you will be expected to pull together detailed travel itineraries to specific manager requirements, sometimes across multiple time zones.
You will use your IT skills to pull together presentations, raise Purchase Orders and put forward Managers’ expenses, so being comfortable with systems would be a distinct advantage.
You’ll need to have an open approach to how you work. These roles aren’t always as straight forward as 9- to 5; there will be the occasion where you will need to be flexible with your time. You will be working closely with different people with different requirements and personalities, so it is important to be able to adapt your style.
- Previous PA experience in a busy environment (reporting to more than one manager)
- Some knowledge/ experience of working in a large corporate environment would be very helpful
- Ability to manage own work load, prioritise and think on your feet
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents & diaries)
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing successful meetings and events
- Ability to work with high integrity and confidence (will be exposed to sensitive information)
- Manage and prioritise several competing requests at a time
- Experience of arranging travel for managers (ideally on a global level)
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong computer skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Job Type: Temporary